Monday, August 1
• Petty Theft Report (Priority 3)—9:52 a.m.—Surfside Avenue—Sometime during the previous night, someone took a bag containing the reporting person’s passport, iPhone, wallet, an unspecified amount of United States currency, and 18 grams of marijuana.
• Disturbing Juveniles (Priority 3)—6:04 p.m.—Aster Street (College Park East—The reporting person advised two children were digging up holes near the playground.
The reporting person felt they were unsupervised.
Tuesday, August 2
• Transient (Priority 3)—6:37 a.m.—Wisteria Street/Fir Avenue (College Park East)—The reporting person reported a man without a shirt with a large bundle of clothes walking southbound on Wisteria. The reporting person claimed he was looking into houses. As of 6:42 a.m., a second reporting person called and said the man was walking up driveways and then turning around. As of 7:18 a.m., police had apparently contacted the man in question. Although the log described him as uncooperative, police determined no crime had occurred.
Wednesday, August 3
• Disturbing Individual (Priority 2)—2:42 p.m.—Knollwood Road (Leisure World)—Security was out with an aggressive individual.
As of 3:04 p.m., police determined that the incident aroused out of a dispute between a construction crew and a tenant.
Thursday, August 4
• Burglary Report (Priority 3)—4:48 p.m.—Surfside Avenue—The reporting person’s bank called her and advised her that someone tried to cash her check. The reporting person advised police that someone entered her home at 2:30 a.m., Friday, July 29. The loss: a purse, and a bank card, as well as a bag taken from the reporting person’s car. The bag taken from the car contained Gucci, Prada, and Valentino sunglasses, a single check, and miscellaneous items. Report taken.
Friday, August 5
• Disturbing Juveniles (Priority 3)—4:46 p.m.—Bolsa Avenue—Four juveniles on e-bikes were on the field, reportedly damaging it. According to the log, this was an on-going issue. The juveniles were apparently advised.