Editor’s note: This week’s Crime Log is based on two documents provided by the Seal Beach Police Department, a summary version of the log and a detailed version. The combined documents are made up of 39 pages. The detailed log covers the period from Aug. 9 to Aug. 10 and covers 70 incidents. The summary log covers the period from Aug. 8 to Aug. 15. Space does not permit the listing of every arrest or incident.
Thursday, August 8
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Sachanae Renee Timmons was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting goods worth less than $950.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Ozella Mahone was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting goods worth less than $950.
Friday, August 9
• Vehicle Blockage (Priority 3)—9:38 a.m.—Seal Way—The caller reported that a vehicle was blocking their garage and the alley.
• Lockout (Priority 3)—11:31 a.m.—Ocean Avenue—Police assisted an elderly woman who had locked herself out when her yard gate shut behind her.
• Pizza Toppling (Priority 4)—12:09 p.m.—Westminster Avenue—Several pizzas were lost in the roadway, having been unsecured in the bed of a pickup.
• Suspicious Person (Priority 2)—3:40 p.m.—Seal Beach Boulevard—The caller reported that a man was opening cases to several video games, and removing some and putting them into a bag. Seal Beach Police Officers arrested Eric Walsh on suspicion of 459.5-496, and Charles Turcios for 11364.
• Person Down (Priority 1)—6:19 p.m.—Westminster Avenue and Seal Beach Boulevard—The caller reported that a man was passed out in their vehicle. The man who was slumped over then woke up and looked around. The person in question, and their vehicle, were gone when police arrived.
• Medical Aid (Priority 1)—6:39 p.m.—Merion Way—Seal Beach Police responded to a call about a possible dead body. Report filed.
• Check Area (Priority 2)—7:44 p.m.—Harbor Way—The caller stated that they saw a man in a truck park and leave the vehicle, then return and drive off. The truck returned approximately 15 minutes later and the same man in glasses again left the vehicle before returning and taking a photo of the truck. Citation issued.
• Transient (Priority 3)—8:39 p.m.—Main Street and Ocean Avenue—The caller reported that a man wearing a jean jacket had been walking into the street. The man in question was gone when police arrived.
• Possible DUI (Priority 2)—9p.m.—Seal Beach Boulevard—The caller stated that two men had just been cut off and were getting ready to leave in a Prius. The men, both wearing white shirts, sat on the wall in front of the location before driving off. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
• Reckless Driving (Priority 2)—9:22 p.m.—Seal Beach Boulevard—The caller reported that 10 vehicles were playing loud music and racing their cars. The racers were gone when police arrived.
• Possible DUI (Priority 2)—10:11 p.m.—Pacific Coast Highway and Seal Beach Boulevard—The caller stated that a Honda Accord had been swerving for the last 10 minutes and hitting the center median. Police¬ were unable to locate the vehicle.
• Disturbance (Priority 2)—10:33 p.m.—Seal Beach Boulevard and Forrestal Lane—The caller reported that there was a disturbance outside of the gate between a man and a woman. The man stated that the woman was hitting him. Jessica Richards was arrested for alleged domestic violence.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Eric Steven Walsh was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting goods totaling less than $950.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Charles Edgardo Turcios was arrested on suspicion of possessing unlawful paraphernalia.
College Park West
• Malicious Mischief (Priority 3)—2:46 p.m.—Purdue Circle—The caller reported that the window of their Mazda 6 was broken out during the night.
Saturday, August 10
• Possible DUI (Priority 2)—3:35 a.m.—Westminster Avenue—The caller stated that a man went into a store calling for a ride because he was drunk, but then left in a vehicle. Seal Beach Police arrested Daniel Gonzalez-Pabon on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• Arrest—Main Street—Nicole Mary Delgado was arrested on suspicion of possessing unlawful paraphernalia.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Peter Brian Fogarty was arrested for alleged petty theft.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Lanette Jo Coye was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting goods totaling less than $950.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Eduardo Enrique Melendez was arrested on suspicion of shoplifting goods totaling less than $950.
Sunday, August 11
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard and Lampson Avenue—Bianka Najera was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• Arrest—Fourteenth Street and Electric Avenue—Kapri Sirvantez Williams was arrested on charges of allegedly possessing a stolen vehicle.
• Arrest—Ocean Avenue—Jesus Zamora was arrested on charges of alleged disorderly conduct.
Monday, August 12
• Arrest—Main Street and Ocean Avenue—Matthew Allen Gitlin was arrested on charges of alleged disorderly conduct.
• Arrest—Island View Drive—Geoffrey Fell Simmons was arrested on suspicion of possessing unlawful paraphernalia.
Wednesday, August 14
• Arrest—Eighth Street—Donald Henry was arrested for alleged domestic violence.
• Arrest—Ocean Avenue—George Fullerton was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.
• Arrest—Pacific Coast Highway—Jolie Marie Deatrick was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.