New parking permits will be available as of Tuesday, Oct. 1 as October is the renewal period for Seal Beach issued parking permits. All permit holders are encouraged to renew their parking permits in a timely manner. Current parking permits expire on Thursday, Oct. 31. New parking permits will be valid from Nov. 1, 2019, to Oct. 31, 2020 for residential and guest permits. The city of Seal Beach will conduct an automatic DMV check for all residential permits; if approved you will receive an email prior to Oct. 1. A decal is no longer needed on your car as its license plate will now be used for identification. However, you will need to pick up your guest passes at City Hall. Parking permit renewal information and permit portal is available on the city website at: https://www.sealbeachca.gov/Departments/Finance/Parking-Permits.
Parking permits are available on line athttps://www.citationprocessingcenter.com/citizens/sealbeach/permits
• If you have previously purchased permits, please log in using your log-in or email and password. If you forgot your password, click “reset password”
• Create a resident account ( new accounts)
• Provide vehicle information for resident permit(s)
• Provide proof of residency either through DMV verification or proof of residency
• If you were automatically approved you may add the permit to your cart
• If your account is pending documentation is required
• If you have a new vehicle add to your account
• Once approved (approximately 24 hours) you can add permits to cart
• Pay online (credit/debit) or at City Hall (cash or check)
• Pick up permits with valid identification parking permit fees
• $20 resident (limit to one per registered vehicle with proof of registration)
• $30 guest (maximum 2 per household)
• $117 beach lot (resident)
• $180 beach lot (non-resident)
• $50 merchant
• $60 contractor
Parking permits will not be issued without the following:
• Valid driver’s license
• Current automobile registration
• Proof of residency (other than driver’s license)
Acceptable proof of residency is one of the following: property tax bill or rental/lease agreement; Utility bill (cable TV, telephone landline only, gas, water, or electric).
For more informaiton, email firstname.lastname@example.org.