Crime Log Compiled
by Chris Martinez
Tuesday, June 22
• DUI—(Priority 2)—Sixth Street—10:28 a.m.—The reporting person’s girlfriend was drinking wine and getting into her car. The reporting person attempted to keep her from getting into her car. The reporting person informed officers that his girlfriend had just gotten a DUI. This then escalated into the girlfriend hitting the reporting person with her fists. Following the reporting person being hit, he left the residence for the day.
• Patrol check—(Priority 3)—Marina Drive and First Street—11:47 a.m.—Vehicles had been seen running a stop sign. Officials said that the was not enforceable due to no lines being painted.
• DUI—(Priority 2)—Seal Beach Boulevard and Rossmoor Center—9:11 p.m.—A red sedan was signaling to turn and was swerving back and forth for no known reason. The reporting person followed the driver, who appeared to be on her cell phone and possibly was merging onto the 405 Freeway. Officers determined the driver tested negative for a DUI and the driver was given directions back home.
Thursday, July 1
• Arrest—Pacific Coast Highway/Philips Street—John Bradley Eric Smith, 36 was arrested on suspicion of possession of a narcotic controlled substance.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Jon Gary Tolmachoff, 55, was arrested on suspicion of battery of a peace officer/ emergency personnel.
• Arrest—Seal Beach Boulevard—Adele Schuster, 29, was arrested on suspicion of disorderly conduct, under the influence of alcohol.
Saturday, July 3
• Arrest- Ocean Avenue—Robert Lee Larson, 66, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Sunday, July 4
• Arrest—Pacific Coast Highway—Neal Kevin Lyon, 34, was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
Tuesday, July 6
• Arrests—Seal Beach Boulevard and Bolsa—David A. Carvajal Grandos, 28; Luis Moises Cruz Garcia, 31; and Jean-Pierre Hincapie Agudelo, 44, were all arrested on suspicion of willfully discharging of a firearm in a grossly negligent manner.