[x]close

use comma(,) if mutliple email addresses i.e(friend@domain.com, friend2@domain.com)

Rate This Article vote(s)
Average Vote 0/5

Joanne Runge Says:

Sun, Jan 15 2017 06:05 PM

We do not need another gym. LA fitness has one nearby in Long Beach and one on
Valley View.

Fred DelliSanti Says:

Sun, Jan 08 2017 08:08 PM

I jog the southwest side of the beach from the pier to the jetty along the water's edge almost daily. I have been picking up needles close to the pier for years, usually only one or two at a time. Recently I have not seen any. The amount that Ed has found seems to be medical waste that is being improperly disposed of and ending up washing on to the beach and not from an irresponsible casual user. If the syringes could be traced somehow so the entity responsible could be held accountable it would be great. I carry a pair of gloves with me or get a used paper cup to get them off the beach where someone might get hurt.

Eddy Rogers Says:

Fri, Jan 06 2017 02:29 PM

it's time for city manager Ingram to be terminated

Short-term rental? Says:

Thu, Dec 29 2016 06:20 AM

Given the VRBO listing with a 3-day minimum rental and Seal Beach's prohibition on short-term rentals, it would be helpful to clarify if this property has been zoned and approved as such

Robert Goldberg Says:

Tue, Dec 13 2016 02:47 PM

Thank you so much for running this. My wife and I stopping eating eggs a couple of months ago due the inhumaneness of battery cages, and the culling (killing) of all male chicks. We have switched to a product called Follow Your Heart Vegan Egg from Sprouts, and other plant based substitutes. Contact my wife Cathy for further info at cathy.goldberg@live.com.

Jane Says:

Mon, Dec 12 2016 10:00 AM

Im surprised he wasn't promoted a year ago he certainly has more qualifications...

Dale Mendez Says:

Sun, Dec 11 2016 12:15 PM

Waiting for approval? Censorship you mean? Can't wait for Mondays city council meeting....

Dale Mendez Says:

Sun, Dec 11 2016 12:13 PM

This 30 year resident has personally witnessed our leadership allowing the targeting of residents, theres fear in our community. Many of us are being turned into robots with cell phones, turning neighbor against neighbor. "Look, the sky is falling"? The salon tragedy was a wake up call but many of us have fallen back into the conspirators trust, wake up Seal Beach, were no longer Mayberry?

Eddie Rogers Says:

Sat, Dec 10 2016 10:43 AM

The "Queen" has cast a very dark shadow over our lovely town the past 7 years in her quest to control everything and promote her own self-serving agenda that also greatly benefited her developer family friends.

George Briney Says:

Fri, Dec 02 2016 01:01 PM

Is the right person in Seal Beach being investigated?

George Briney Says:

Fri, Dec 02 2016 10:33 AM

It appears to me the wrong person is being investigated in Seal Beach.

Nancy Peden Says:

Wed, Nov 30 2016 03:22 PM

Can you please tell me if the LA fitness in seal beach did get approved? If so any information on it ? Thank you.

Leave Comment
Name

(will not be published)

Comment(s)

Sun Newspapers | 216 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA 90740 | Phone: 562-430-7555 | Fax: 562-430-3469 | info@sunnews.org | Site Feedback | Corporate