[x]close

use comma(,) if mutliple email addresses i.e(friend@domain.com, friend2@domain.com)

Rate This Article vote(s)
Average Vote 0/5

Marc Loopesko Says:

Sat, Jul 18 2015 03:08 PM

way to go SBPD
Our COPS are TOPS!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Sat, Jul 04 2015 06:25 PM

funny how 2 small workout stations were banned from being installed on the greenbelt but now we can add a shack to the small and crowded lawn next to the red car?!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Sun, Jun 28 2015 12:14 PM

can't wait for El Ranchito!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Sun, Jun 28 2015 12:10 PM

keep fighting for what's right, justified and ethical Gary!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Thu, Jun 11 2015 04:01 PM

the 42nd annual 2016 Run Seal Beach race will be Saturday, April 9th. We look forward to having everyone run our great race and giving even more money away next year in support of local recreation, fitness and non-profits that serve our community.

Margaret Burns Reyes Says:

Fri, Jun 05 2015 10:59 PM

Sending love to the entire Kyle family. The McWeeney children adored their Grandmother. May she rest in peace.

William Orozco Says:

Wed, May 27 2015 01:28 PM

I was trying to contact Bill Barrett. I worked for him several years at Northrop Grumman. After finding this notice, I am sad to hear about his loving wife and that Bill has passed away. A good man that I wished I had kept in touch with, someone I really respected and tout me a lot that helped me in my career. I will miss him and my heart goes out to his family.
Most respectfully
Bill Orozco

Margarita W. Bahr Says:

Fri, May 22 2015 03:10 PM

When money is used for the upkeep of our internal infrastructure, then we an afford a smaller attractive globe.

Marc Loopesko Says:

Wed, Mar 11 2015 12:01 PM

Congrats to Cpl Barr and Officer Nickolas, well deserved and thank you for keeping our streets so safe!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Fri, Mar 06 2015 10:11 AM

so well deserved!

Marc Loopesko Says:

Tue, Feb 24 2015 11:37 AM

many great family fun events celebrating our cities 100th birthday are planned throughout the year so get ready to join in on the year-long party!

Diane Ferguson Says:

Tue, Feb 17 2015 10:27 AM

Re: Memorial tree program....I would like to talk to someone about the possibility of donating a tree in my husband's name. I have a ficus tree, in a nursery wood planter box. It is about 6 ft. tall. It is the offspring of a tree I had in my front yard. It was grown from seed and is probably about 15 yrs. old. I live in Rossmoor. Please contact me or point me in the right direction of who I would speak to regarding this. Sincerely, Diane Ferguson

Leave Comment
Name

(will not be published)

Comment(s)

Sun Newspapers | 216 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA 90740 | Phone: 562-430-7555 | Fax: 562-430-3469 | info@sunnews.org | Site Feedback | Corporate